From the manufacturer
SanDisk Ultra SDHC UHS-I card and SDXC UHS-I card
Take better pictures and Full HD videos(2) with your compact to midrange point-and-shoot cameras and camcorders. With SanDisk Ultra SD UHS-I cards you’ll benefit from faster downloads, high capacity, and better performance to capture and store up to 256GB* of high-quality pictures and Full HD video(2). Take advantage of ultra-fast read speeds of up to 120 MB/s(1) to save time moving photos and videos from the card to your computer. SanDisk Ultra UHS-I cards are water-proof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, shock proof(4), compatible with SDHC and SDXC digital devices,
At a Glance
- Great choice for compact to mid-range point-and shoot cameras
- Quick transfer speeds up to 120MB/s(1) to backup those moments [32GB-256GB]
- Quick transfer speeds up to 80MB/s(1) to backup those moments [16GB]
- Up to 256GB* to store tons of pictures and even more Full HD video(2)
- Compatible with SanDisk SD UHS-I card reader(6) for speeds up to 120MB/s(1)
More time, more memories
Compatible with SanDisk SD UHS-I card reader(6) for speeds up to 120MB/s(1)
Don’t miss the moment
SanDisk Ultra SD cards are fast with exceptional video recording performance to let you capture your memories when they happen.
Delivers up to 256GB* of storage so you can shoot tons of photos and hours of Full HD video (1080p)(2) without changing the card.
Resistant to water, temperature fluctuations, and more(4)
SanDisk Ultra SDHC and SDXC UHS-I cards are durability tested to protect your memories from life’s mishaps— waterproof, shockproof, x-ray proof, and temperature-proof(4).
|SanDisk Ultra SD UHS-I Card||SanDisk Extreme SD UHS-I Card||SanDisk Extreme PRO SD UHS-I Card|
|Capacities||Up to 256GB||Up to 256GB||Up to 1TB|
|Sequential Read||Up to 120MB/s [32-256GB]||Up to 150MB/s [64-256GB]||Up to 170MB/s [64GB-1TB]|
|Sequential Write||Not specified||70MB/s [128-256GB), 60MB/s [64GB]||90MB/s [64GB-1TB]|
|Video Class||C10, U1||C10, U3, V30 [V30: 64-256GB]||C10, U3, V30 [V30: 64GB-1TB]|
Not all devices support SDXC memory card formats. Check with your device manufacturer for more details.
* 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(1) (For 32GB-256GB): Up to 120MB/s read speed, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. (For 16GB): Up to 80MB/s read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
(2) Full HD (1920×1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. Visit the SanDisk Video Knowledge Base for more information.
(3) Visit the official SanDisk website for details.
(4) Card only. See product packaging and see official SanDisk website for additional information and limitations.
(5) UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See official SanDisk website for more details.
(6) Reader not included.
(7) (For 32GB-256GB): Read only. Based on 4.7GB transfer of photos (avg. file 6.7MB) with SD UHS-I card reader. Write speed slower. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
Be the first to review “SanDisk Ultra 32 GB SDHC Memory Card up to 90MB/s, Class 10 UHS-I”