UNBREAKcable Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 8/7/6s/6 – Protected in Every Way
1. What if the screen protector cracks OR it just doesn’t meet your expectation?
- On rare occasions, the screen protector may crack due to high impact. If that happens, UNBREAKcable will stand by its policy and send you a new replacement.
2. Is the Screen Protector easy to be installed?
- Yes, UNBREAKcable tempered glass screen protectors come with all accessories needed for a successful installation — 1 Installation frame, 3 alcohol wipes, 3 electrostatic dust removal stickers, 2 dust removal stickers, 1 microfiber cloth & detailed installation guide. It is easy to install this bubble-free screen protector.
3. How can I get rid of bubbles?
- Please clean the screen by following the instruction in the user manual before installing the screen protector.
- If there are still any bubbles between the screen protector and the phone screen, use the cloth provided to gently smooth them toward the closest edge of the glass protector.
4. Does the screen protector affect sensitivity or the 3D Touch function?
- No, UNBERAKcable glass screen protectors are meticulously tested to deliver a remarkable touch sensitivity. The screen protector is just as sensitive as your iPhone’s original screen.
5. Does it show fingerprints?
- Oleophobic coating on UNBREAKcable screen protectors can resist sweat and oil residue from fingerprints and any tiny debris can be easily wiped away. We recommend using the microfiber cloth for quick and easy cleaning.
6. Why is the screen protector smaller than my iPhone’s screen?
- The protector is smaller to suit the curved edge design of iPhone 8/7/6s/6, enhance screen protector compatibility with phone cases, and prevent bubbling and peeling at edges. But the front camera area is protected by the screen protector to avoid scratches and dust.
- 2-Pack UNBREAKcable tempered glass screen protector for iPhone 8/7/6s/6
- 1 Installation frame
- 3 Wet Cloth
- 1 Lint-free cloth
- 3 dust absorber
- 2 dust stickers
- 1 User manual